Day 9: Love makes good impressions

10/23/16

Greet one another with a kiss of love. —1 Peter 5:14

TODAY’S DARE
Think of a specific way you’d like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.

Journal Questions:
When and where did you choose to do your special greeting? How did your mate respond to a? How do you change your greeting from this point on?

My responses: I already do this. I already say "hi honey" and go to kiss him. But he's been coming out to greet me (getting bags or standing there hands on hips waiting for a kiss--as if I've forgotten him) I've been letting him hug me longer even though I feel that's for show.
His lack of enthusiasm, passion or desire for me is taking a toll on me mentally and emotionally. It has "dulled my shine" and brought my "burning passion of fire to a mere flicker." So, I feel bitter and resentful. The text messages niceties, "thank you" and "your welcome" are feeling superficial I don't feel included or appreciated, rather, I feel placated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fireproof - The Love Dare

Fireproof - The Love Dare
DVD & workbook (left) and The Love Dare Book (right)