Day 2: Love is kind

10/16/16

Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. —Ephesians 4:32

TODAY’S DARE
In addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.

Journal questions: What discoveries about love did you make today? What specifically did you do in this dare? How did you show kindness? How can you make this a daily habit?"

My responses: Well, I already do practice kindness as a daily habit. And that kindness has gotten me no appreciation, still I continue - but I am growing weary. I had to bake a cake for work. so I baked one for him too. I practiced unconditional (agape) love today with kindness, because I didn't "feel" like doing it and he certainly didn't deserve it after how he's abandoned me emotionally, physically and mentally the past two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fireproof - The Love Dare

Fireproof - The Love Dare
DVD & workbook (left) and The Love Dare Book (right)