Day 18: Love seeks to understand

11/1/16

How blessed is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding. —Proverbs 3:13

TODAY’S DARE
Prepare a special dinner at home, just for the two of you. The dinner can be as nice as you prefer. Focus this time on getting to know your spouse better, perhaps in areas you’ve rarely talked about. Determine to make it an enjoyable evening for you and your mate.

Journal Questions:
What did you learn about your spouse that you didn't know before? How could you continue this process of discovery in other ways, and other times? What were some of the moments that made this evening memorable?

My responses: I didn't do this dinner part. I will plan to do it next available night.

However, I always engage him in conversation when he is telling me things, I use "interview" questions, trying to learn all I can/ I am interested and show me that I am with my body language and my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fireproof - The Love Dare

Fireproof - The Love Dare
DVD & workbook (left) and The Love Dare Book (right)