Who is God's perfect man for me?

I did so many Bible studies on being single and on preparing to be a good wife. See the list of links in the left column--"Books that I have read that have shaped this Blog".

Eric and Leslie Ludy have a inspiring book I read and amazing CD of songs about the perfect man and woman as God created them to be to each other. I began in 2001 praying for my husband wherever he was.

Get the CD
Faithfully

Get the books
When Dreams Come True
When God Writes Your Love Story


The man that the Lord has for me is His perfect match. “If you give God the pen to your life, He will write you the most amazing love story. Far beyond my deepest heart's desire. Far beyond whatever I could dream. Far beyond my fairy-tale imagination, is Your perfect plan for me” (Eric and Leslie Ludy.)

So, who is he?
This man knows and loves the Lord. He is someone who will talk about all things with me and confide in me. He is my best friend and knows me better than anyone; including the secrets of my heart that only God knows. Words are not needed to understand each other, as he is in tune with my soul: my mind, my will and my emotions. He accepts my faults and loves me unconditionally. I can be my true self; completely and freely. He knows I'm a work in progress like him and he accepts me exactly as I am.

He is the leader of our family, but he knows how to walk beside me and be my equal. He knows I can be independent, but realizes when I am fragile and vulnerable; I am completely safe with him. He wants to attain goals, have an abundant future, loves children and has a heart for my son. He loves to laugh and be silly, but knows when to be serious. Like my father showed me a man should be: he is protective, gentle, kind, tender, loving, humble, sincere, loyal, compassionate, patient, understanding, confident and is a man of integrity. I always feel special when I am around him because I am the focus of his attention and when we are together the world fades away; he captivates me.

He treats me as the Princess in God's kingdom that I am. Honoring and defending me, he is the one I trust enough to cry with. When I enter a room he guides me by the small of my back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fireproof - The Love Dare

Fireproof - The Love Dare
DVD & workbook (left) and The Love Dare Book (right)